Sales Representative – Wilmington NC Territory
Are you looking for more than just another sales job?
Want a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, bonus, world-class training, award-winning products/services and more?
If so, an opportunity awaits you!
Due to growth, we are seeking high-energy, self-motivated, results-oriented Outside Sales Professionals to cover the Wilmington, NC market. Average 1st year income is $69K-$86K with the top 20% of our sales Reps earning $100K-$150K+. There is no cap on income!
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions
• Bonus opportunities
• Incentive programs
• Car allowance, Microsoft Surface and cell phone
• Medical, dental and life insurance
• 401K with contribution
• World class training
• Ongoing training with Sales Manager field support
• Superior products and services
• Well established territory with book of business
• Protected territory and accounts
• Growth opportunities
This is a true business-to-business “hunter” sales position that is responsible for selling products and services within an assigned territory. Critical success criteria include ability to manage and grow an account base, conduct presentations, needs analysis and product demonstrations. Click on the following link to hear Heather talk about her 12-year Sales Career at CopyPro:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
• 2 years outside business-to-business sales experience is strongly preferred
• Records of sales success and/or achievements
• Competitive nature, driven to succeed with exceptional work ethic
• Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
• Strong analytic skills and the ability to think strategically
• Eager to be trained and coached for success
• Strong presentation, communication, organization and time management skills
For over 48 years, CopyPro, Inc. has been bringing innovative, real-world solutions for our client’s printing and Information Technology management needs. As a Konica-Minolta and Savin dealership, we are proud to carry the two most recognizable names in business technology. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
If you are looking for a sales opportunity with an award-winning industry leader that provides you with the tools for success, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.